Assist in providing engineering services to our natural gas utility operations in multiple states under guidance from the Engineering Manager. You will fulfill industry regulations, work in partnership with state operations to ensure safe, reliable service to customers, and participate on multi-functional teams to support the company's natural gas business.
- Provide basic engineering support and service to natural gas operations in the company's multiple state natural gas business.
- Participate in various projects concurrently.
- Work as a team member to achieve department goals.
- Maintain a successful partnership with operations leadership and personnel.
- Ability to analyze information, problem solve and troubleshoot technical and operational issues.
- Frequent interactions with vendors, suppliers, industry associations.
- Maintain a safe work environment by adopting basic knowledge of personal and industry safety principles.
- Participate in community relations-based activities, where desired and where interest exists.
- Participate in state and federal audits.
- All other duties as assigned
- No experience required. Entry level training provided.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
Click here to view available jobs like this!