Construction experience within Transmission and Storage. We are in search of someone who is mechanically inclined and tool-oriented and demonstrates leadership.
- Install underground pipeline and related facilities according to client specs (i.e. digging and trenching to grade, installing underground piping, backfilling excavations etc)
- Work as a spotter for operator excavating around underground facilities to ensure safety and avoid line strikes or damages
- Manual labor including but not limited to shoveling, sweeping, hammering, lifting, bending, kneeling, rigging, cutting, etc.
- Operate various hand tools such as jackhammer, hand-held cut off saw, clay spade, compaction equipment such as plate tamper or ditch jumping jack, hammer drills, pipe fusion equipment, pipeline tapping equipment, pneumatic air tools, mechanical pipe joining equipment, pipeline testing equipment etc.
- General utility or pipeline construction and labor experience preferred
- Knowledge of pipeline safety procedures and installation work flow
- Compliance with company and client safety standards and operating procedures
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the job
- Must have a valid driver's license; CDL a plus
- Must have reliable transportation and attendance
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Experience stringing and skidding pipe
- Experience with pipeline coating procedures
Click here to view available jobs like this!