Design, analyze, and test systems and transmission lines to generate and transmit energy to customers. May develop designs within an office setting as well as review potential construction sites in the field.
- Executing the steps required to identify the root cause and close development testing issues
- Understand and deliver system internal transmission, driveline, and vehicle level packaging
- Understand and deliver system NVH analysis – work with internal teams to assess and improve transmission and driveline performance
- Development and validation of powertrain calibrations for automatic transmission applications Develop and maintain calibration Design Verification Plan and Report (DVP&R.) Assist development of software & control system requirements
- Transmission Manufacturing Engineering – Assembly/Test Process Engineer Position
- Lead and support current model production/design problem solving cross-functional teams using the DMAIC process in transmission, axle, driveline component, and associated subsystems to achieve TDE TGW, R/1000, Warranty, CPU, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Lead and support new product design and problem-solving cross-functional teams using the DCOV process in failure mode avoidance and robust design methods
- Support and assist TVM cost projects to meet TDE TVM requirements for each region
- Provide the TDE organization with statistical and problem-solving support including assisting with 6-Sigma TDE training classes
- Deliver project presentations to senior management on the 6-Sigma team’s progress, accomplishments, conclusions, and lessons learned
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Science, Mechanical Engineering, Design, Engineering and Technology, Communication, Technical, Engineering Technology
- State licensure may be required; applicants must complete four years of work and pass the 2-part examination (EIT & PE)
Click here to view available jobs like this!